Saascharge eRoaming allows the interconnection of charging station operators/networks (CSO) with eMobility providers (EMP) selling services to EV drivers. The EV service platform does manage the authorisation protocol and financial clearing between charging station operators (CSO) and eMobility providers (EMP). This open solution will be open to any other charging station networks (CSO) or any EV driver eMobility providers (EMP). The solution is based on the international Open Charge Point Interface (OCPI) used by major EV charging networks.
Interconnection of any charging station operators (CSO) and eMobility providers (EMP) with the Open Charge Point Interface (OCPI)
- API to interconnect any potential external charging station operator (CSO) or eMobility provider (EMP)
- Authorisation management between services providers
- Financial clearing between service providers
The eRoaming system of Saascharge allows you to create your own interconnections with another EV charging networks. This interoperability system allows you to be connected with eMobility providers (connecting EV drivers to your charging stations) or charging station operators (connecting charging stations to your EV drivers) of Saascharge or another service providers. This is possible by connecting your network and setting contractual and billing relationships with them. You own the commercial relationship, we manage the connectivity and financial clearing for you.
- Open platform with interconnection to any possible charging networks
- More revenues thanks to charging utilization increase
- EV drivers can charge anywhere thanks to interconnection to any charging stations
Got a question? We’d love to hear from you. Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.