The main objective of Saascharge is to democratize electric vehicle charging. We want to make EV charging available, practical and competitive for every market players! The company has been created by energy, finance and telecommunication experts based on international experiences with Saas (Software as a service) platform services. Electric vehicle charging can only be successful if it is financially viable and this requires expertise in system networking, payment solution and energy.
Saascharge is a suite of software services to manage commercial charging services for electric vehicles. The idea is to allow industry actors such as utilities, restaurant chains or carmakers to become charging market players. This is possible thanks to a modular service platform which includes a set of services to create, operate and bill a charging station network utilisation for new market players. The main differentiator of the platform is an eRoaming solution to interconnect external charging station networks and make electric charging available to any drivers anywhere.
EV charging is an evolving market with new international standards and innovations. (e.g. OCPP V.2.0, OCPI, Plug & charge…)
Independent without any conflict of interest. Compatible with any EV charging stations and EV charging network
System protocol enabling you to interact with various APIs, networks or standards
Platform has been designed for a multiplicity of clients sharing platform structure internationally.
Founder & CEO
- 7 years developing electric vehicle service platforms for major utilities in Europe
- 12 years of innovative product development for the Energy and Telecommunication sector
- Senior consultant for electric vehicle charging network solutions
Co-Founder & CTO
- Executive with experience working with major energy market players (Centrica) and bringing multi-hundred-million dollar energy businesses to market in North America
- Business development & corporate strategy for Siemens Mobility & Building Technologies divisions, North America
- Operational and advisory experience with early-stage technology companies, brining new propositions to market and raising capital
Saascharge solution has been launched in 2019 and is currently used by multiple clients in North America, Europe and South East Asia with a continuous growth of Electric vehicles and charging stations. Please contact us for more information! With high growth outlooks; Saas platforms for electric vehicle charging are the next revolution in this industry. Let’s develop the market together.